Solidarity Route Sticker is back! Here are the full details that you should know before applying. We have the Online and Onsite Registration. Please take note that for Bacoor Residents the fee is Php 300 and for Non-Bacoor Residents the fee is Php 3000.
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR SOLIDARITY ROUTE:
STEP1 ONLINE APPLICATION
• Click the “Apply Now” button to continue.
• Enter your vehicle plate number and email address then click submit. A six-digit one time password will be sent to your email ex. “e-123456”. Copy then enter it again and click submit.
• After the plate number is confirmed, click the
“Process Bacoor SPass Application Now” button to continue the application.
• Fill in the necessary information until reaching the last and click the “Next” button.
• Choose the resident type.
• Upload the necessary documents.
• HOA Certificate will be required for Bacoor residents who are part of the participating
HOA then click “Next.” HOA Certificate will not be required for non-Bacoor residents.
• Review and confirm your information then click submit.
STEP 2 VERIFICATION/APPROVAL
• Wait for an email or text notification regarding the status of your application. If you are qualified for payment, you will receive a text/email notification for the details including the offered mode of payments.
STEP 3 PAYMENT
• After payment, you will receive an email/tex notification with the details of venue/time and date appointment for installation of the sticker/RFID.
STEP 4 INSTALLATION
• On the day of your installation schedule, go to Main Square, Bacoor on time and let the Installer know your appointment.
• Present your reference number or OR Code to the Installer.
• The installer will take a picture of the installed sticker on your car then he/she upload it on the system.
ONSITE REGISTRATION FOR SOLIDARITY ROUTE:
STEP 1 APPLICATION
• Visit our Solidarity Booth located in the Satellite Office of Bacoor City Hall, 2nd Floor of Main Square Mall Fill in the form with all the necessary information.
STEP 2 EVALUATION
• Present your valid IDs and requirements.
For non-participating HOA Applicant and non-Bacoor Residents, proceed to Step 3.
STEP 3 PAYMENT
• Proceed to Treasury Department for payment and present the Order of Payment form.
STEP 4 ENCODING
• Present the receipt and all the required documents to E-Gov. Dept. for encoding and uploading. Reference number or OR Code will be issued and to be presented at the installation area.
STEP 5 INSTALLATION
• Present your reference number or OR Code to the assigned staff. The installer will take a picture of the installed sticker/RFID on your car then will upload it on the system.
SOLIDARITY ROUTE PARTICIPATING SUBDIVISION
• F & E DE CASTRO VILLAGE
• VISTA VERDE SUBDIVISION
• ADDAS 2-A VILLAGE
• BELLAZONA SUBDIVISION
• TOWN & COUNTRY SUBDIVISION
• CAMELLA SPRINGVILLE SUBDIVISION
• QUEENS ROW EAST, CENTRAL & WEST SUBD.
• GARDENIA VALLEY SUBDIVISION
• SOLDIER’S HILLS SUBDIVISION
• SAN MIGUEL 1 SUBDIVISION
• VILLA FELICIA RESIDENTIAL SUBD.
• PROGRESSIVE VILLAGE 15
• PERPETUAL VILLAGE VII
• SAMPAGUITA SUBDIVISION
• CAMELLA SALINAS
• MEADOWOOD EXECUTIVE VILLAGE
• BAHAYANG PAG-ASA SUBD.
• New and Latest SBR Card
• O.R. / C.R. of Vehicle (Xerox)
• Original Barangay Certificate
• Driver’s License (Xerox)
• Owner’s Valid I.D. Xerox (if 2nd owner)
• Deed of Sale Xerox (if 2nd owner)
• HOA Certification (if Bacoor HOA Member)
• Letter from the Company (if Company Car)
1 of 3