Disaster Response and Management Operations
The purpose of this service is to provide Disaster Response and Management Operations as may be required. This service includes Incident Command System, Mass Casualty Incident and Emergency Rescue & Transfer.
- 5 – 15 minutes
How to avail service
- Gather pertinent information
- Request for disaster response and management operations (thru phone/radio)
Frontline Services Unit
- Receive request from client by gathering data.
- Dispatch available teams to the scene
- Coordinate with other concerned agencies
- Proceed to the scene
- Wait for the EMS team to arrive at the scene