Good day Bacooreños!
The City of Bacoor will be celebrating its 7th Cityhood Anniversary this June 2019. The City Government will be participating in the commemoration of such a historical event and will be hosting the Overseas Job Fair.
In line with the celebration of the 7th Cityhood anniversary and the commitment of the City of Bacoor and Public Employment Service Office (PESO) in giving employment service programs to all its constituents, we are inviting you to Overseas Job Fair on June 20, 2019, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm to be held at the SM City Molino Event Center Brgy. Molino IV, City of Bacoor, Cavite.
The said Job Fair will be participated by over 40 overseas agencies and different government services such as:
1. Information on Government-to-Government Hiring Program
2. Conduct of Pre-Employment Orientation Seminar (PEOS)
3. Orientation on the Electronic Registration (e-Reg) for overseas applicants
4. Free Legal Assistance regarding Overseas Employment
5. Promotion on the unclaimed Insurances of Returnees hired under the Employment Permit System (EPS) of Korea
Registration will start as early as 7:30 AM. Don’t forget to bring as much as many copies of your updated resume with 2×2 ID picture and wear your proper attire for the interview.
Should you have queries and concerns, please feel free to contact us at our tel. no. (046) 481-4137 or kindly visit PESO Office every Monday to Friday from 8AM to 5PM, located at 2/F, Bacoor Government Center, Brgy. Bayanan, Bacoor Blvd. City of Bacoor, Cavite..
See you there!