Training and Seminars
The purpose of this service is to provide trainings and seminars on Disaster Risk Reduction and Management,
including Basic First Aid, CPR, Weather Hazards, and Building Emergency Evacuation Planning.
- Barangay Officials, Homeowners Associations, Schools, Private Establishments and Companies
- at least 2 weeks
- Written request addressed to the City Mayor (Attention the City DRRM Officer).
How to avail service
- Submit written request to the Office of the Mayor
- Secure a copy of the approved written request
- Proceed to the Bacoor DRRM Office with the approved request for confirmation of schedule
Frontline Services Unit
- Receive a copy of the approved written request and endorse it to the Administration and Training Division
- Verify availability of the schedule
- Confirm the schedule and inform concerned personnel