Standby Emergency Medical Services
The purpose of this service is to provide standby emergency medical services during the conduct of events, especially for those with high risk of accidents, within the territorial jurisdiction of the City of Bacoor.
- Event Coordinators / Managers
- at least 2 weeks
- Written request addressed to the City Mayor (Attention the City DRRM Officer).
How to avail service
- Submit written request to the Office of the Mayor
- Secure a copy of the approved written request
- Proceed to the Bacoor DRRM Office with the approved request for confirmation of schedule
Frontline Services Unit
- Receive a copy of the approved written request and endorse it to the Administration and Training Division
- Verify availability of the schedule
- Confirm the schedule and inform concerned personnel