Emergency Medical Services
The purpose of this service is to provide emergency medical care
- 9 – 15 minutes
- Transfer of patients must be coordinated by hospital to hospital before activation of EMS.
- Patients for discharge must be billed out before activation of EMS.
How to avail service
- Gather pertinent information
- Request for EMS (thru phone/radio)
Frontline Services unit
- Receive request from client by gathering data.
- Dispatch available teams to the scene
- Proceed to the scene
- Wait for the EMS team to arrive at the scene